Friday, June 29, 2012

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?

     So yeah, I haven't posted for a long time, but I've got an excuse I swear!  And the excuse is......wait for it.....I've been busy.  Yeah I know, lame excuse but it's all I've got.  I just haven't had the time to watch any movies as of late.  Due to my raging credit card debt (darn all you expensive shiny things), I've had to work overtime at work to try and catch up.  The Mrs. and I are going to need a new car this fall and we're trying to get our finances in order and her business is in her busy season.  She's a tremendous baker (Andi's Apple Cakes) that is selling at local farmer's markets and is attempting to get her own bakery as well.  Anyone out there that's had a spouse with a small business knows that you are inevitably drafted into service.  Basically, my nights are often filled with baking and packaging to help her prepare for her next market.
    Needless to say, although I have an excuse, it's not a very good one.  Everyone is busy.  Most of the people out there are struggling in this economy, some of them certainly more then me.  But I am going to make a concerted effort to post more regularly and attempt to actually make some progress with the List.  So I'll probably post again in another few months......if I have time. :-)

    By the way if you haven't seen the Avengers yet, stop reading (especially since your at the end of my post), turn off your computer, get in your car and drive to your nearest theater.  It may very well be the greatest comic book film of all time............until the Dark Knight Rises is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment